Art Window Installation Tour – Map
REACTIVATE – the Window Art Installations Map!
From 19th March you can take yourself on a day and night walking tour of the CBD, visiting 30 window installations. The windows will feature fine art, light installations and sculpture by some of Castlemaine’s most wonderful artists & support our local traders!
Photos can be viewed on the Fringe Instagram and will be posted back here soon – watch this space!
or Image below!
***UPDATES TO ART INSTALLATION WINDOW TRAIL***
- Apologies from Michael Wolfe from #1 @WePushButtons has been super busy with his own traveling exhibition AND Open Studio
- Best wishes and get well to Ben Laycock of #4 @Stonemans Bookshop who unfortunately has had to have a hospital stay!
- #4 window is now featuring the wonderful photography of Troy Bunjil Bailey!!
- Best wishes and get well to Aunty Julie of Murnong Mummas/Nalderun Education Aboriginal Corporation – no longer at at window #14 @Maine Second Hand Centre
- #14 features in the opposite window to Taron and Calan Stanley, the fab photographic installation by Ben Blacket ‘Nothing New’
- Apologies #11 didn’t quite work out in time!
See some of the Window Artist’s Profiles: